These days, the ultra-rich are always looking for ways to distinguish themselves.
For the average person, credit cards only represent a means of getting by when money is tight or just a way to make extra purchases. But it turns out that some credit cards take things one step further. With these elite credit cards, it’s safe to say that if you had one of them, it would definitely turn some heads.
These are the five most exclusive credit cards in the world.
1) Merrill Accolades American Express card:
In order to obtain this rare credit card, you must be identified as one of the most valuable banking clients of Merrill Lynch which is one of the most prestigious wealth management firms in the entire world.
The Merrill Lynch Accolades Card has a sleek black design with the customary Merrill Lynch bull logo emblazed on it.
In order to hold this card, you must pay a very low annual fee of $295, but the perks and exclusivity of the card are what makes it truly a card of the rich. The perks of holding the Merrill Accolades Card include:
- Premium concierge services just for you,
- Hotel discounts and upgrades,
- Complimentary and all-paid access to select resorts,
- Cruise programs and discounted access to private jets
2) Citigroup Chairman American Express Card:
Just like the Merrill Accolades American Express Card, this prestigious credit card is only available to you if you are one of Citibank’s most important customers.
The Chairman American Express Card has an annual fee of $500 with no preset spending limit but is difficult to
Obtain due to the fact it is only available to people who are invited to use. The Citigroup Chairman American Express Card offers:
- All-day personal concierge,
- Travel rewards program,
- Complimentary lounge access
- Opportunities to purchase private jet services,
- Room upgrades at Hilton Hotels and much, much more
4) Stratus Rewards Visa Card:
The Stratus Rewards Visa Card is a highly exclusive credit card that is commonly called “The White Card”. This credit card is available only by invitation.
The target audience for this credit card is high net worth customers who frequently use private jets to travel and are looking to rack up credit card points while doing so.
The Stratus Rewards Visa Card has an annual fee of $1,500. Holders of this card can pool their earned points to redeem them for free flight hours on private Marquis Jets.
Other perks of this credit card include:
- quarterly gifts of trendsetting items,
- complimentary car service,
- upgrades and special amenities at luxury hotels
- Upscale merchandise discounts. With a Stratus Rewards Visa Card, cardholders can also redeem their points for consultation with lifestyle experts and famous personalities.
4) JPMorgan Palladium Card:
The JPMorgan Palladium Card is an exclusive offering for the wealthiest of JPMorgan Chase clients.
This means that to even get a chance to look at this credit card, you must at least be a customer of JPMorgan with $250,000 or more in investable assets.
The Palladium Card as an annual fee of $595. This may seem steep, but this credit card offers perks like no other. All other typical credit card transaction fees are instantly waived for holders of this credit card.
The card, itself, is made of pure Palladium and the card is also adorned with 23-carat gold and its logo and card number are etched in by the laser. Just the card, alone, is of such value, card members also receive a plastic version of their Palladium card for use among the public.
The upsides of owning a Palladium Card include:
- Top-tier concierge services
- Unlimited complimentary access to more than 600 airport lounges
- Access to private Marquis jets
- a travel rewards program
- Guaranteed first-class upgrades when flying on British Airways.
- 5) American Express Centurian Card:
The American Express Centurian Card, which is known simply as “The Black Card”. It is the most famous and exclusive credit card in existence. In order to get your hands on this exclusive credit card you have to pay, not only a steep, one-time initiation fee of $5,000 but also, a staggering $2,000 annual fee.
Because of the high cost associated with owning this credit card, very few people in the world will ever see it, let alone possess “The Black Credit Card”.
If you ever do manage to get your hands on one of these, you’ll probably notice that The Black Card is made of solid titanium, unlike most plastic credit cards.
There’s no way for you to obtain a Black Card, other than through an invitation from American Express. The entry requirements for The Black Card are kept a closely guarded secret, but it is believed that you must show 6-figure annual spending habits in order to even be considered. The Black Card certainly has its perks. These included:
- A dedicated concierge,
- Complimentary airline tickets,
- Access to airport lounges,
- Flight upgrades,
- Complimentary hotel nights,
- Personal shoppers at luxury retailers
- the ability to shut down luxury shopping outlets so you can go about your shopping without being disturbed by anybody else.
I hope now you might have an idea about top credit cards. We love your feedback . let us know in comment box.