While choosing a profession we get quite conscious. Because somehow our lifestyle and future are based on this decision. So we want to choose a field which is not only interesting for us but also it can pay us well. But which are the high paid professions? In this article top, 5 paying jobs are listed with details and eligibility criteria as well.
We have surrounded ourselves with various software. Wonder how? In this century we all have phones, right? And we use various applications on our phone as well which is software.
It does not matter either you are using online banking or online shopping, we all need software in our daily life. And for the development of this software, there is a high demand for software developers as well.
So what is the eligibility criterion to be a software developer?
To be a software developer you must hold:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences.
- You must-have tech. related skills
So how much you can earn by becoming a software developer?
They make an approximate of 105,590 dollars annually.
So why statisticians get high pay as compared to others? Because there is a high demand for those people who can turn the data into predictions or who can help businesses in making decisions. And this is what statisticians do.
Eligibility Criteria to be a statistician:
To be a statistician you must have:
- A master’s degree in the relevant field or equivalent.
So how much you can earn by becoming a statistician?
They make an approximate of 88,190 dollars annually.
Who are Physician Assistants? They are not doctors but they work with doctors and health professionals to provide health care to the patients.
If you are interested in health care but you don’t want to join medical schools then you can go for a physician assistant. And it will pay you well as well.
Eligibility Criterion to be a physician assistant:
- You must have a master’s degree and license. But the requirement differs in each state so it is advised that you check the eligibility criterion in your state.
So how much you can earn by becoming a physician assistant?
They make an approximate of 108,610 dollars annually.
As shown by name dentists do dental jobs. They diagnose different teeth issues and help in treatment. But just like other medical fields, dentists have to be very careful and serious about their profession because health is a very sensitive issue.
Eligibility Criterion to be a dentist:
To be a dentist you must follow the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- A doctoral degree or a professional degree from a recognized program
- You have to pass a written exam too
- You also need a license. But the requirement differs in each state so it is advised that you check the eligibility criterion in your state.
So how much you can earn by becoming a dentist?
They make an approximate of 156,240 dollars annually.
This profession pays high because it has a high demand. But what exactly Nurse Anesthetists do?
Nurse anesthetists work with nurses, and other medical professionals and they provide before or after or during surgery.
Eligibility Criterion to be a Nurse Anesthetist:
To be eligible a Nurse Anesthetist you must hold:
- A master’s degree in nursing
- You must pass a national certification exam also
- The requirement differs in each state so it is advised that you check the eligibility criterion in your state
So how much you can earn by joining this field?
They make an approximate of 113,930 dollars annually.
I hope you have find this article helpful and informative. Keep reading our interesting and informative article. Please leave your comments below in our comment section.Thanks